10/34 Bridgewater Street, Morningside
Trendy Private Living in Vibrant Lifestyle Location
Proudly presented by Jake Dwyer of People Estate Agents.
This stylish contemporary two-level townhouse sits at the front of the complex and has its own access from the street.
The clever open plan design has privacy from the adjoining townhouses so you feel like you are living in your own house. You are welcomed into the calming lush tropical garden with established bromeliads and palms surrounding a massive covered entertaining alfresco area, usually not seen in townhouses.
The lower level houses a light-filled study area with its own access outside to the gardens, a second large bedroom with its own ensuite, internal laundry and oversized garage.
A stunning timber staircase leads you to the open plan lounge, dining, master bedroom, full bathroom and the chic stylish Caesar stone kitchen. You will love the relaxing and intimate evenings on the upper alfresco deck, just close the privacy blinds and unwind after a busy week.
Notable features include:
- Pets okay!
- Internal access from the oversized garage with 3.4m (approx. height)
(plenty of garage storage opportunities)
- Air conditioning in the living and bedrooms
- Garden shed (yes in a townhouse!)
- Dedicated water tank servicing the townhouse
- Internal access from the lock up remote garage
- Privacy blinds and screens
- Plumbed in fridge and kitchen featuring European appliances
- Café, shopping and dining opportunities just a short stroll away
- Body corporate fees are $686.31 per quarter (If paid on time)
- For further information, we can email you a copy of the current body corporate disclosure statement
Situated just 9km to the City, walk to Morningside train station, Cannon Hill shopping precinct, and quick access to the gateway bridge, you will love the lifestyle, convenience, position and benefits living in Morningside has to offer.
A townhouse with all the extras, make your new lifestyle here at 10/34 Bridgewater Street Morningside.
For Sale - $459,000 (or nearest offer)
- As Advertised or by Appointment
|Land Size||137m² approx.|