43 Marwood Street, Belmont
Large Family Residence Showcasing a Lovely Suburban Vista
Proudly presented by Jake Dwyer of People Estate Agents.
A stunning property situated in one of Belmont's top streets and location, enjoy the benefits of this prime position with 405sqm of living and alfresco areas, refreshing north to south breezes, a calming panoramic suburban vista and the opportunity to add your own personal stamp on a quality-built residence.
As you stroll past the pretty manicured gardens, you are welcomed into the home through the inviting double door entry.
The residence boasts a sunken lounge and formal dining, open plan spacious kitchen, a second living and dining, and a massive cinema/rumpus room so everyone can enjoy their own space, entertaining and privacy. This leads to the inviting covered rear deck overlooking the fully fenced flat backyard, basking in the lovely views on offer.
Internal stairs lead you to the upper level, boasting four large built-in bedrooms, and an enormous master bedroom with ensuite, spa, double walk-in wardrobes, and a private balcony taking in a lovely suburban vista.
Notable features of the home include:
- Internal access from a double car lock up garage
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms
- 5000L water tank
- Security screens and doors
- External access from the laundry
- Fully fenced flat backyard with room for a pool
- Ample storage spaces throughout
- Attracting north to south breezes
- Solar (seven panels)
About the location and suburb:
- Walk to the local shops (with a fantastic bakery!), medical, and dining options
- 4 minutes' drive Carindale shopping centre and busway
- 2 minutes' drive to the Gateway Motorway
- 20 minutes' drive to the airport
- 25-30 minutes' drive to Brisbane's CBD
- Just a short drive to some of Brisbane and the bayside premier schools including Moreton Bay College, Iona College, San-Sisto and Citipointe and Villanova College
This home is the perfect blend of size, space and privacy, allowing you to add your own modern stamp on a very well built brick and tile residence.
We look forward to showing you through the property, you can take a virtual tour by watching the property video.
For further information please contact our team at People Estate Agents on 0423 733 882.
DISCLAIMER: We aim to provide you with the true and accurate information to our clients. Please ensure all care and consideration has been taken to provide you with accurate information, but in very rare instances, some information may be incorrect.
For Sale - INVITING OFFERS
- As Advertised or by Appointment
|Land Size||600m² approx.|
|Construction||Brick and Tile|