3 Conlan Court, Augustine Heights
Private Tranquil Family Oasis Backing onto Parklands
Proudly presented by Jake Dwyer of People Estate Agents.
Positioned in one of Augustine Height's most tightly held cul-de-sacs, 3 Conlan Court boasts a stunning modern fusion of contemporary and resort style living, with approximately 400sqm of internal and alfresco spaces backing onto ultra private parklands.
The free-flowing open plan design offers multiple living, relaxing and dining opportunities for large families or retirees looking for a low-set private paradise.
A central hallway leads you through the home and into the open plan lounge, dining, kitchen and blending seamlessly out into a resort style entertaining paradise with covered alfresco area, heated pool, bbq and entertaining decks.
Everyone will love the state of the art home cinema with built in surround speakers, 110inch projector all controlled by iPad, home gym / studio, and large powered shed.
Adding to the peace and privacy, the second family room and five bedrooms (one study size) are separated away from the main living so you can still enjoy entertaining or watching movies in the cinema whilst the family sleeps. The lavish master suite is fit for a queen and king, with a wraparound walk in wardrobe, double vanity ensuite and large bath overlooking the pool.
Notable features include:
- Multiple outdoor alfresco entertaining spaces with timber decking
- Stunning in-ground heated swimming pool
- Split system air conditioning
- Brand new 17 mm thick polished timber floors
- 7kW solar
- Fully fenced block with side access for a truck, caravan / motorhome
- Walking distance to the Augustine School
- 5000L water tank
- Gym / studio
- Powered shed / third car accommodation
- ADT security alarm
- Wall mounted aquarium
- Natural pool with magnesium feature
- Theatre room/ Patio/ lounge speakers all connected and operated via iPad
An ideal family home for both growing and established families or retirees - 3 Conlan Court Augustine Heights blends modern contemporary with resort style living, a chance to enjoy your own slice of paradise.
Sold - Mon, 7th Oct 2019
- As Advertised or by Appointment
|Land Size||900m² approx.|